Friday, May 9, 2014



How our mum is a leader

·         She does what she thinks is best for us

·         She is neat in what she does

·         She is organised and organises everything in the house

·         She shows me how to do new things and teaches me the difference between right and wrong

·         She does whatever is needed to ensure we live in a safe and happy home

·         She is ready for work at 5am

·         She is always ready

·         She is understanding, loving, clever, thorough and truthful

·         She is in charge of us and decides the rules of the house

·         She looks after us while dad is out of the house

·         She does well and takes care

·         She does a great job around the house

·         She shows me how to do things

·         She gives me instructions

·         She is fair and tells me what to do; what is right and wrong

·         She teaches us how to respect people and to be clean and tidy

·         She tries hard in everything she does

·         She teaches me right and wrong

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is J.D.K
    I think a lot of mums do all those things because they work hard and wont to look after there family I now my mum does.

    ReplyDelete