Friday, September 5, 2014

We love our dads







Today was our annual Father's Day Breakfast and lots of the dads from room 22 came along for a bacon buttie and cup of coffee. We hope they had a great morning and got to see some of the things we do at school. We really appreciate our dad and know that they are often working hard but that they always think of us. We also know that sometimes our Grandad or Step-dad are there for us too and that makes us feel extra special.
Have a great day to all of the male role models in our lives.
We love you <3

2 comments:

  1. WOW! There are lots of dads and my dad is the last one! I LOVE MY DAD! I think he is the best one

    RK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the second one down my Dad has the jeans on my Dad LOVED the bacon buttys. My Dads FAVRITE type of meat is bacon!!

    ReplyDelete